| To sign up for programs/services: 610-664-2366
- Please note that in July New Horizons has a reduced schedule and will be open on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 9am - 2pm.
- Private Counseling with Joan Niles, LCSW. Wednesdays and Thursdays by appointment. Call to schedule an appointment to get the help you need!
- Support Group, Thursdays at 1PM with Joan Niles, LCSW.Gather with a group of your peers in the general support group for seniors. Meet new friends and discuss issues that affect your lives.
- Ask the Physical Therapist: 'What You Can do to Stay Cool this Summer, Weds. July 8 at 12:45PM.
Learn how to exercise properly in warm weather (inside and out), and how to stay cool this Summer. Presented by NovaCare Rehabilitation. FREE.
- Current Events discussion with State Senator Daylin Leach, Thursday, July 9 at 9:30am. In this special edition of our monthly Current Events discussion, State Senator Leach himself joins us and leads the talk over coffee and donuts.
- Massages, Weds. July 15 & 22 by appointment. Schedule your private 15-minute massage with local masseuse Christine Gormley-Winner. $12/session.
- "Why you SHOULD talk to Strangers", Weds. July 15 at 12:30pm. Ruth Weisberg, local TV personality, radio host and journalist, presents this free program to help you learn to talk to anyone about anything!
- Day Trip: Shady Maple Market & Smorgasbord, Friday July 17. Call Center to sign up and for information on costs. This popular day trip comes but once or twice a year and includes transportation, lunch buffet, and will include stops at the gift shop, plus Amish grocery and bakeries.
- Meditation, Weds, July 22 at 12:30. Join Joanna Carmichael, owner of the Kalyana Center in Narberth, and learn to decrease stress and access the healing power within.
- Medicare 1 on 1, Thursday July 23, by appointment. Taught by Narberth Fire Company member Doug Farr. $25/ NH members, $30 non-NH members.
- History Lecture: Sherman's March, Weds. July 29 at 12:45 PM. Join local historian Robert Bond and learn about the significance of Sherman's March to the Sea in 1864.
- SPA WEEK August 3, 5, 6, 10:30 - 2:00. You spoke - we listened! New Horizons is historically closed for the full month of August, we've decided to pilot a themed week of specialty programming in the first week of August. Join us for our first-ever Spa Week! Stay tuned for program listings..
For a detailed listing of June's
programs, click "View the Calendar" on
the left hand side of the page.