| To sign up for programs/services: 610-664-2366
- End of Life Issues, with Dr. Claudia Jorge of AmeriCare, Tues June 7, 1PM. Dr. Jorge discusses ways to live beter and feel better; increasing energy and decreasing stress!
- Free Private Counseling with Joan Niles, LCSW. Call for your private appointment with our volunteer social worker. Appointments available on Thursdays.
- Massage Sessions with Chrissy Gormley-Winner. Sign up for your 15-minute chair massage with our resident massage therapist on Wednesday June 15th.
- Kitchen Gardens: Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme with Nancy Parks. Weds, June 8, 1PM. Learn to grow herbs in your own kitchen! $5 fee includes all supplies.
- History Lecture: The 1932 Presidential Election with Bob Bond. Tues, June 14 at 1PM. Learn about this crucial end of Depression era election between Franklin D. Roosevelt and Herbert Hoover.
- Coloring Club with Linda Schwartz, Tues. June 7 at 1PM. Coloring's not just for kids anymore! An alternative to meditation, coloring is a way to express yourself and de-stress. $2 material fee.
- Computer Tutorials with Ron Davidoff, Tues, June 21 at 1PM. Private tutorials onbasic computer skills like Email, Googling, Facebook, Photos, and connecting to your community and local government, etc. If possible, bring our tablet or laptop with you! $5/members, $8/non-members
- Film Discussion Series: 'Dances with Wolves' with Mark Shulkin, June 15at 1PM. In this new series, discuss classic films that have stood the test of time. Watch the film beforehand on your own or see it screened at the Center on May 16 at 12:30.
- Free Shiatsu Treatments, Monday, June 20 by Appointment. With Stephanie Howland
- Medicare 101 with Rob Wilder, Friday June 17 at 1PM: Bring your questions about options, eligibility, etc!
- Intro to Hypnosis with Nick Colasanti, CHT. Hypnosis is an effective treatment for all kinds of medical and psychological issues. Learn about how the process works at this seminar, Free!
- Power of Attorney & Living Wills, with Susan Strong, Esq of Legal Ais SEPA, Weds, June 22 at 1PM
- Healthy Weight Loss with Joanna Carmichael, Weds June 29 at 1PM. Learn how to maintain weight loss and optimize your health. Sample healthy snacks by Ellen Sue Spicer Jacobson. Class fee: $5
To view June 2016's full schedule, click "View the Calendar" on
the left hand side of the page