| To sign up for programs/services: 610-664-2366
- Winter Schedule.
Winter Weather Advisory: Please note that in case of inclement weather or poor travel conditions, New Horizons will close to ensure your safety. Our status will always be available on the website, Facebook page and voicemail, so please check before coming out!
- BINGO, Tues. March 2 and 31 at 12:45. 50 cent cards! Prizes awarded for each game.
- Current Events Discussion, Thurs 3/12 at 9:15am. Zakary Pyzak, Director of Constituent Services for State Sen. Daylin Leach's office leads this monthly discussion group about current happenings in the state and country. Coffee and Donuts served.
- Day Trip: Fri 3/27 - Have lunch with friends OYO at Ryan Christopher's, then Visit Father Divine's Estate "Woodmont" in Gladwyne.
Advance signup required. Bus will leave from New Horizons at 11:00am. Fee for this trip is $5.00/members, $7/non. Lunch OYO.
- Healthy Tuesday Talk, Tue. 3/10 at 12:45pm with Leslie Burrell from Gateway Health.
Learn how to better understand your Meds and enjoy healthy snacks at this FREE Program!
- Five Ways to Brighten your Mood and Relieve Stress. Weds 3/11 at 12:30. Make your own relaxing bath salts at this FREE program.
- Healthy Kitchens = Healthy Lives. Mondays at 9:15am beginning 3/16.
This FREE spring Nutrition course will take a look at choices to make in your own kitchen to begin and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Ask the Dr. Seminar; Tuesday 3/17 at 12:45pm. Dr. Firas Saidi, geriatrician at Lankenau Medical Center will discuss how to safely exercise in your later years, and how to prevent falls. Bring your questions!
- Free Tax Preperation, Thursdays by appointment, Feb through April Volunteer Tax preparers generously donate their time through CADCOM.
For a detailed listing of March's
programs, click "View the Calendar" on
the left hand side of the page.