| To sign up for programs/services: 610-664-2366
- 10 Ways to Improve your Quality of Life with Dr. Claudia Jorge of AmeriCare. Dr. Jorge discusses ways to live beter and feel better; increasing energy and decreasing stress!
- Free Private Counseling with Joan Niles, LCSW. Call for your private appointment with our volunteer social worker. Appointments available on Thursdays.
- Massage Sessions with Chrissy Gormley-Winner. Sign up for your 15-minute chair massage with our resident massage therapist on Wednesday May 4 and May 25..
- Hands-On Cooking Demo: Cinco De May Fiesta Lunch, Weds, May 4 at 1PM. With Ellensue Spicer-Jacobson. Learn about achieving the good taste of health on a budget! Full fiesta lunch provided! $8/members
- Meditation. Weds May 25, 1PM. Meditation has been practiced for thousands of years, helping us weave silence and stillness into our mind and body to create a life of greater compassion and fulfillment. Meditation promotes relaxation, builds internal energy, develops generosity and forgiveness, and eases depression and anxiety.
- Coloring Club with Linda Schwartz, Tues. May 10 at 1PM. Coloring's not just for kids anymore! An alternative to meditation, coloring is a way to express yourself and de-stress. $2 material fee.
- Computer Tutorials with Ron Davidoff, Weds, May 11 at 1PM. Private tutorials onbasic computer skills like Email, Googling, Facebook, Photos, and connecting to your community and local government, etc. If possible, bring our tablet or laptop with you! $5/members, $8/non-members
- Film Discussion Series: 'Cool Hand Luke' with Mark Shulkin, May 18 at 1PM. In this new series, discuss classic films that have stood the test of time. Watch the film beforehand on your own or see it screened at the Center on May 16 at 12:30.
- Free Shiatsu Treatments, Monday, May 9 by Appointment. With Stephanie Howland
- Meet the Stage Director, Jane Jennings, Fri May 13 at 10:30am: Learn about the New Horizons Senior Players, and participate in a production at the Center! No experience necessary!
- Author Series: Judith Bonaduce: 'Just Add Water' , Tues May 17 at 1:00 PM. Meet local author Bonaduce and discuss her memoir 'Just add Water'; An Italian-American woman growing up in Philadelphia transforms life struggles into a hearty soup.
- Documentary Discussion, 'A Path Appears' with EllenSue Jacobson, Fri May 20 at 10:30am. Discussion of the PBS documentary series that explores the roots of gender equality and women's empowerment.
- Understanding Joint Disorders with Bayada Home Health Care. Tues May 24, 1PM. Learn causes, treatments, and ways to alleviate pain. Light refreshments provided.
To view April 2016's full schedule, click "View the Calendar" on
the left hand side of the page