| To sign up for programs/services: 610-664-2366
- Winter Schedule.
New Horizons will be open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in January (except MLK Day), from 9am - 2pm. We resume our Mon - Fri schedule in February.
- BINGO, Weds Jan. 7 and Mon. Jan 26 at 12:30. 50 cent cards! Prizes awarded for each game.
- Current Events Discussion, Thurs 1/8 at 9:15am. Hally Ammons, Director of Constituent Services for State Sen. Daylin Leach's office leads this monthly discussion group about current happenings in the state and country. Coffee and Donuts served.
- Day Trip: Mon 1/12 - Visit Father Divine's Estate "Woodmont" in Gladwyne. Get Lunch with the group afterwards.
Advance signup required. Carpools will leave from New Horizons at 9:30am. Fee for this trip is $2.00, Lunch OYO.
- Ask the Physical Therapists, Wed. 1/14 at 12:45pm with NovaCare.
Meet several therapists and learn exercises and stretches to help you with bone, joint, and muscle problems. Giveaways, demos, refreshments!
- CPR Training & Certification Class. Tues Jan 20 at 11am. $25/members + volunteers; $30/non-member non volunteer.
Get certified at New Horizons! Advance sign up is required.
- Narberth History Slide Presentation with Dennis Montagna. Weds January 21 at 12:30pm.
Enjoy this fun, interactive presentation with local historian Dennis Montagna.
- Story Share; Weds Jan 28 at 9:30am. Everyone has a story! Work with a group to co-create stories, and share your own memories and dreamed stories, too!
- Sex and Intimacy Workshop, Weds Jan 28 at 12:30pm Many think sex and intimacy is a thing of the past as we age age, but it can be a great support to good physical and mental health, and it can be better than ever! This PG-rated workshop will explore ways to include sex and intimacy in your life in a way that works for you.
For a detailed listing of January's
programs, click "View the Calendar" on
the left hand side of the page.